I've contracted with Design Mom to buy a week's worth of advertising beginning June 2. According to the Wall Street Journal and Martha Stewart Living, Design Mom is one of the top motherhood blogs.
Which is actually somewhat problematic as I don't have the bandwidth to blog every day.
More importantly, 'dare to dream' is not only about me, but also about you, your dreams, and providing a safe place to find your voice.
I've already asked a few of you to guest blog, but are there others that would like to be my guest?
I couldn't possibly identify every one of you that has an idea you'd like to explore, a blog you'd like more people to read, a non-profit you'd like to get funded, photographic essay you'd like more people to see, or an entrepreneurial venture you'd like to build, etc.
When you read this invitation, if you just 'know' that it's been personally extended to you OR someone you know....
,,,the guest protocol is simple:
1. Your post must in some way 'tell your story', sharing with us your voice, dream or both.
2. RSVP deadline -- Saturday, May 23.
- If you'd like to participate and have 2-3 possible ideas or none, e-mail me – we’ll brainstorm together.
3. Submission deadline – Saturday, May 30.
- Once submitted, I will copy-edit, and include images if needed, providing to you a draft for final approval.
Would you like to be my guest?