2. Contribute $20 into the Resolutionary Challenge Fund by January 12.
3. A maximum of 10 points can be earned daily, 70 points weekly, 840 over 12 weeks.
4. Beginning January 12, record your points in an online spreadsheet to be circulated by Jan 12.
5. You are more than welcome to invite others.
6. There are two categories of winners:
- The three participants with the most points. 80% of the cash in the Challenge Fund will be divided among the three resolutionaries with the most points. For example, if there is $500 in the kitty, $400 will be allocated amongst the three players with the most points.
- All participants with more than 505 points, or 60% of the available points. Because the Resolutionary Challenge is partly about getting the most points, but mostly about process, any person who gets an average of 6 points or better per day, will have won, and will be eligible for a random giveaway which will be funded by the remaining 20% in the Challenge Fund.
- Sleep 7 hrs/per night (Naps can take up the slack)
- Drink 64 oz. water
- Exercise 30 minutes
- Be ready to present myself to the world by 11am
- Eat 3 servings of fruit/2 servings of vegetables
- Savor up to (1) small treat/per day
- Take 15 minutes just for me (e.g. read a book for fun, for meditation, contemplation of the divine, take a walk, watch a TV show)
- Finish eating by 9pm
- Pay an unsolicited compliment (This is the Wild Card for Week One)
- Say the below "Atta Girl" out loud.
Are you ready to be a resolutionary?
If you are, click on this PayPal button and pay the entry fee; it's going to show up as $25 ($20 + $5 for shipping. Because I couldn't fix the glitch, and everyone to date has put in $25 it just makes the pot bigger! If you don't want to open a PayPal account, let me know -- we'll figure out an alternative arrangement. In the meantime, here's the button:
Eight days until kick off...